The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. Available in both printed and digital editions, it is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in November 2020 (dated December 2020). Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (December 2020):
- The Other P&O
- The Schooner Jane, 1862
- An Unusual Pirate Ship
- Liverpool’s Early Customs Collectors
- An Amazing Survival
- History of Steam Navigation (Part 3 of 4)
- LCT Landfall: An Extraordinary Survivor
- MV Silver River: The Last of the Many?
- 18th Century Liverpool Privateers (Part 2)
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):