The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. It is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in April 2020 (dated June 2020). Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (June 2020):
- Talks Programme
- Monday Research Group at the MMM
- Brisbane Star in the Malta Convoy
- History of Steam Navigation (Part 1 of 4)
- Norman Court
- New Zealand’s Worst Maritime Disaster
- Commodore Hayes and Captain Haworth
- The Loss of the Ohio in 1909
- Alfred Holt’s First Nautical Adviser
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):