The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. It is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in December 2019. Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (December 2019):
- Changes to Membership Renewal
- Defending the Mersey
- Saga of the m.t. San Demetrio, Part 2
- New Book: Cargoes – A Celebration of the Sea by Glyn Evans
- Crossing the Pond
- Pre-War Japanese Sextant
- Origins of the Bengal Pilot Service
- Greyhounds of the Irish Sea
- A Norwegian Voyage with Hurtigruten
- Why the Royal Navy Remembers Nelson
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):