The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. It is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in June 2019. Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (June 2019):
- Hold The Front Page: A Tribute to the Late William J Pape II
- Captain Graeme Cubbin
- Talks Programme 2019-2020
- Captain Michael Jones: Our New Vice-President
- The New Society Website
- Tandberg Polar ex-Alfred Lamey
- 1950s Surgical Instrument Box
- Greyhounds of the Irish Sea
- Flags and Funnels
- The San Cirilo Explosion
- RMS Queen Mary
- Book Review: Ships of the Chester River
- HM MA/SB 27
- American Mails
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):