The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. Available in both printed and digital editions, it is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in June 2021. Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (June 2021):
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Talks Programme 2021-22
- Ill-Fated Last Voyage of the Princess Sophia
- W G Williamson – Chairman Elect
- An Eventful Voyage to Pitcairn Island
- DéjàVu All Over Again!
- Further Changes at the Port of Liverpool
- The Amours of a Cardiff Captain
- ss Maidan Radio Log, 20 June 1964
- War Experiences 1939-1945
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):