The accessible and highly respected Bulletin is published quarterly in both printed and digital editions.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
Details of the most recent edition of The Bulletin are shown below. Members can read it directly from the link which appears when they are logged into the site.
Contents (September 2023):
- Acting Chair’s Report – 2022/2023
- Liverpool Maritime Society – Talks Programme
- Eight Bells – Changing the Watch
- The Six: The Story of Chinese Seamen
- The Honourable Company of Master Mariners
- Liverpool – When Cotton was King
- Featured ship – ss Valiant Enterprise
- Operation PALLIUM – A Tale of the South Pacific
- The Last Convoy
- From the Archives
- Liverpool’s Largest Wood Ship – Part 1
- Container Weight Mis-declaration
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (You must login to see the link):