The accessible and highly respected Bulletin is published quarterly in both printed and digital editions.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
Details of the most recent edition of The Bulletin are shown below. Members can read it directly from the link which appears when they are logged into the site.
Contents (December 2023):
- AGM Minutes
- Accounts for the Full Year 2022/2023
- Editor’s Introduction
- Farewell Willie Williamson
- The Loss of the Royston Grange
- Thomas Ure and the Craigburn
- Featured Ship: Helka
- Victoria Drummond Papers: ss Anchises
- Victoria Drummond MBE
- Eulogy for Ted Hill, Runcorn Boat-builder
- Liverpool’s Largest Wood Ship: Part One
- The Rise of Escort Tugs
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (You must login to see the link):