The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. Available in both printed and digital editions, it is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in September 2021. Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (September 2021):
- Annual General Meeting – Minutes
- Tragedy on the ss Gothic
- Sugar Trade in the West Indies and Demerara
- The Last of the Mersey Pilot Cutters
- An Eventful Voyage to Pitcairn Island – Part 2
- Queen of the Isle – Paddle Steamer and Sailing Ship
- William Henry Fox Talbot
- Chair Stuck in Suez Canal
- A Bad Day in Lagos
- A Full Life – Part 1
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):