The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. Available in both printed and digital editions, it is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in February 2021 (dated March 2021). Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (March 2021):
- Annual General Meeting – Minutes
- British Short-Sea Traders
- The William J Pape II Memorial Lecture
- The Society for Nautical Research
- The Maritime Art of Kenneth D Shoesmith
- History of Steam Navigation (Part 4 of 4)
- TSS Manxman (1955-2012)
- Patrick Miller’s ‘Sea Spook’
- Glengyle‘s Cat
- A Quartet of New Zealand Steam Tugs
- Liverpool Pilot Boat No 9
- MV Cap San Diego
- Wireless Operator John (William) Beever
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):