The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. Available in both printed and digital editions, it is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in August 2020 (dated September 2020). Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (September 2020):
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Accounts to March 2020
- Cap San Diego
- VE Day – Nautical Memories
- History of Steam Navigation (Part 2 of 4)
- Captain Fryatt – Martyr of Bruges
- Patrick Miller’s ‘Sea Spook’
- A Tale of Two Ships
- Liverpool’s Early Customs Collectors
- Ships of Sir William Garthwaite
- The Longest Ship Ever Built
- Liverpool Privateers and their Ships
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):