The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. It is an accessible and highly respected publication that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to consider articles for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
The most recent edition of The Bulletin was published in March 2019. Members who are logged into the site can read it from the link below.
Contents (March 2019):
- Society Notes
- Book Review: Life and Death on Little Ross
- Master of Sail
- The Liverpool Fender Maker
- The European and the Most Dangerous Cargo
- The Mersey Training Ships
- A Lucky Escape, Times Three
- The Royal Navy Attack on Liverpool, 1888
- Amundsen’s Maud
- Escape From Crete, 1941
- The Menai Strait
Click below to read the latest edition of The Bulletin (Members Only):