The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. It is an accessible and highly respected platform that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to receive articles for consideration for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
This year we are publishing four special editions to commemorate the Society’s 80th Anniversary. This is the cover of the latest edition published in December 2018.
- Obituary – H M (Harry) Hignett
- Society Notes
- mv Balmoral
- HMS Ark Royal
- Captain James Nicol (Bully) Forbes
- An Outline of Nautical Bibliography
- Some Merseyside Shipbuilders
- Sailors Are Superstitious
- Request For Information
- Kriegsmarine Trommel-Sextant 6058
These articles are from our archives:
Liverpool and the Confederacy (2001)