The quarterly Bulletin is the principal creative output of the Liverpool Nautical Research Society. It is an accessible and highly respected platform that enables members and others to speak to a wider audience.
The Editor is always pleased to receive articles for consideration for publication. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
This year we are publishing four special editions to commemorate the Society’s 80th Anniversary. This is the cover of the latest edition published in September 2018.
- Society Notes
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Annual General Meeting-Minutes
- Financial Report to March 2018
- Brocklebank’s Pre-War Trio
- Ships Depicted on Postage Stamps
- Brigantines and Schooners and Their Origins
- A Model of the Shamrock Class
- Early Liverpool Screw Steamers
- Book Review – ‘Last Voyage to Wewak’
- ss Uganda – the Falklands Bus
- How the Smack Inverlyon Sank a U-Boat
These articles are from our archives:
Liverpool and the Confederacy (2001)